Any wardrobe is not complete If it does not have ethnic dresses such as lehenga-chole, saree, anarkali suit, palazzo suit and salwar suit. And ethic dresses are loved by both the gender – women and men. In a survey, we came to know that even men love women in ethic dresses. No doubt they fall for short dresses but when they thinking of women of their dream, she is always in ethnic dress. They love to shop online dresses for their angels.
Online Shopping the shaping the world and ethnic dresses are available throughout the globe. Ethnic wear is the epitome of traditional culture of India. Ethic wear is the choice of royalty. It is the elegance, style and class. In contemporary world fashion and style in terms of ethnic wear will never fade. Even if you go in the past era, you will see and feel the same frangrance of ethic wear. It is alive in every way. Although some typical styles are loved by certain classes of Indian society such as Punjabi love to wear salwar suit, South Indians love to wear saree but different from the Central Indian sarees. Every particular geographical area loves some distinct vibrant prints with touch of different jewelry and fabrics.
Every tradition have distinct historical value. Embroidery work or painting work represents different taste. Indian dresses are also mixture of many clans because India was ruled by many rulers thus their remains are still present in certain dresses such as Anarkali suit styles or long gowns. It is true for men and women.
- Stylish Anarkali suits : There is no women on this planet who does not have Anarkali suits. It is a must-have dress for every occasion. That’s why every women is seen flaunting them. If you don’t have any choice then go for Anarkali suit. Anarkali suits were loved by Mughal queens. There is a wide range of anarkali suits available. Anarkali suit offers you style and fashion in it’s own mood. Anarkali suit with palazzo are making different style statements. In every film and serial, anarkali suits are used on a grand scale.
- Sarees: Sarees are basically Indian traditional wear. It’s presence can be felt even if you go abroad. Easy to wear and you get ready in minutes. Every film actress is wearing dazzling sarees in different style. On small screen, approximately 905 women are seen in Saree. Regardless of the location, women love to wear saree. When you travel abroad, even air hostesses give you ethnic see off in traditional red saree.
- Lehenga choli: A dress without which any bride is incomplete. Every women in her life wear lehenga choli on her wedding day. In fact, on certain parties, functions and festivals this dress is in great demand. Online shopping sites offer a variety of dresses for online selling. Most searchable term on google as well. Recently, Green Lehenga which as worn by famous actress Alia Bhatt was a sensational dress on internet. Infact vogue And You sold a high number of this famous green lehenga dress. Girls have wide range of lehenga choli designs. Some go for cut sleeves, some go for short choli and some go for long shirt. You can style it in your own way.
- Salwar suits: Like maize is a staple food, in the same way salwar suit is a staple dress in India. Starting from school to old age, this is the most comfortable dress. Every girl loves to wear salwar suit, Not Palazzo suit has replaced the salwar but it is loved by all. Not only you look decent but it is a sign of beauty. Salwar suits are loved by girls all over the glove. Vogue and You, proudly says that it is proudly spreading salwar suits through out the world. When you are running against the clock and do have some particular dress in mind then salwar suit is the only choice. It gives you freedom of movement anywhere whether you are travelling, running, walking or driving.
- Contemporary Ethnic gowns: Gowns are rocking fashion industry. Ramp girls are flaunting very heavy gowns. Because of it’s highest popularity among the celebrities, every girls is demanding gown. Some love it in modern maxi style and some love it in ethnic way.